Friday, April 22, 2011

What Is This World Coming To?

Lately, I have noticed that we are turning against each other. We don’t seem to care anymore that God did not put us on this earth to hate and destroy. He put us here to help and preserve. But what are we doing; killing not just the earth, but attacking each other.

I live in Southeast Michigan and the infamous Pastor Jones is here in the city of Dearborn to protest and defile the rights of those of the Islamic faith. How dare him is what I am thinking. And he says he is a follower of God? God has and never had any favorites. One God is all there is and no matter what you call Him, He is the same one and holy being. Call Him, God, Allah or whatever, He is the only one. Pastor Jones has a lot of gaul to assume he should be the only person who knows God and then he calls himself a Christian.

I just don’t get it. How about you? Do you get him? Do you understand his train of thought? I don’t. What is it that makes him think that he has the right to be against anyone that doesn’t see things his way. All I know is this must come to an end. This hate must stop. This unholy train of thinking also must stop. Get with the program Pastor Jones, you are not a chosen being. You are not the one to decide who does and who doesn’t get into Heaven. Know this to be true Pastor Jones, you are confused, but I will still pray for you. And hope somewhere down the line your eyes will become open.

This I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home