Monday, November 15, 2010

Really Tight Airport Security, Why Not?

Here is my beef with those who don’t want to be screened at the airport. What have you got to hide? You object to the body scanner and then you don’t want to be patted down. Well, if you don’t want to be made safe and secure on any flight across this country, then take the bus or train. I personally will not fly on any airline that allows people to board without being searched.

Don’t you remember that young boy got on a plane without being searched and if he had succeeded in releasing some kind of explosive many people would have died all over again. Do you want another 9/11? Only this time it would have been called 12/25; one hell of a way to remember the Xmas of 2009. People give me a break. Again, I ask, what have you got to hide? Are you a terrorist?

All of you know that the reason for the searching is because the best and easiest way to hide something is in a body part cavity. I remember when I was growing up, I would hear how female junkies hid their dope in their panties when trying to avoid the police busting them for possession. Get real people!!!! If junkies do it, why wouldn’t the terrorist do it too? I don’t know about you but I have had enough of terrorist getting away with so much due to lack of tight security.

Take it or leave it is what I have to say. That’s just the way of the world now. You either want to be safe on airplanes or you don’t. As I said before, if you don’t like the way airports are handling things now, take a bus or train. And by the way, you would save money doing it too. That’ all I have to say.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carolyn said...

Hey Sylvia I totally agree with you when it comes to airport screening,these people don't get it.I say whatever it takes to be safe going anywhere using mass transit,I'm all for it.People are really up in arms about someone looking or gawking at their bodies,who cares? What do you have no one else has seen,in the event of a real emergency,everyone sees your body and I'm quite sure it really wouldn't matter then so I'd rather be safe going through scanners for all to see than sorry.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home