Thursday, April 03, 2008

Whew! I have been busy. An Update.

I know, I know, you haven’t heard from me for some time. Sorry. I have been working my behind off. With two stories to write for anthologies, a magazine piece, and four school writing projects - with one being a research thesis type - I have not had much time for bloging. Don’t forget I tutor and do workshops also. One other thing, I took a long workshop on grant writing and had to put a grant together to submit to the professor, all of this in the last month. I am now a certified grant writer. Have papers to verify it too. Yea!

My schedule has been so hectic in these past two months, I thought I was about to go crazy. Not only have I been busy but, the Metro Area I live in was too. Detroit has been on the airways for so many reasons I wouldn’t know where to begin talking about it. I am sure you have seen the mess about the city and its scandal. Then yesterday, one of Michigan’s senator's husband was caught with a prostitute. As a writer, I would have a ton of stories to blog about considering the powers that be are supplying me all the fodder I would need to blog.

Anyway, just thought I’d let you know, I am still around, working hard. I beg you to give me just a little more space and I will get back to you by the end of this month. I am only one person with only two hands and one head. Guess what? My head is full right now. As soon as some of this clears up, you will see me back to bloging with a vengeance.

Talk to you later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sylvia, as usual, I don't know how you fit everything in. You must not sleep at all! I'm still plugging away at my own writing, applying all the wonderful advice you've given me. Have a great day!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home